Raw Materials Planner
Food and Drinks / Global Blue-Chip
Are you an ambitious Raw Materials Planning Professional., looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and growing organisation?
This globally recognised market leading brand has made a huge impact on the FMCG sector and experienced extraordinary growth over the last decade. Their complex supply chain has multiple international manufacturing sites managed by an established supply chain division in the UK.
Due to significant market growth, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Raw Material Planner role for the EMEA structure. The role is looking to identify a candidate with SAP experiences, with raw materials supply planning experience, ideally from a food or FMCG background.
- Ensuring effective strategy and processes are in place with Raw Material suppliers
- Co-packers, manufacturers, contract fillers to ensure adequate material is available for production plans
- Managing inventory risk and ensure contingencies are in place
- Plan, process and maintain appropriate levels of Raw Materials stock
- Owning alignment with suppliers on both longer term (capacity planning with supplier) and short term (order management and stock availability)
- Manage Purchase Order Life Cycle for Raw Material supply from initial purchase through to delivery and receipt of the product
- Build good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Proven background in raw materials planning within FMCG industry, ideally within food
- Must be highly competent in SAP and MRP systems
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and present to business leadership
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Good level of MS Office – Excel (e.g. pivots, look ups), Outlook, Word
- Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.