Growing Pharmaceutical Business
Are you an ambitious Production Leader, looking to inherit a growing production function and drive further operational efficiency? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and forecasting further expansion in the years to come and currently embarking on significant business transformation – then this is the role for you!
This exciting pharmaceutical manufacturer, who take pride in delivering a number of well-known brands to their diverse portfolio of clients, are currently in the market for a Production Manager
This role will motivate, provide leadership and direction to the production team; ensure that the manufacturing operation is operating efficiency and developing better practises, will leading a small team.
- Responsible for: Line and Manufacturing Operatives, Engineers, & Warehouse Personnel and overseeing all aspects of production.
- In Liaison with the Production Controller plan and implement the production programs agreed by the Managing Director ensuring materials are in place including Manufactured Product, API’s, bottles, cartons, and labels before allocating personnel to a line so down time is reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Carefully consider product order requirements and communicate these to team members.
- Address production problems as they arise, reasons why, and consider changes which will reduce their future incidence.
- Attend to administration and record requirements relating to activities including quality approval as directed by Quality Control personnel under the direction of the Quality Control Director or Quality Approval Manager. Liaise with Production Controller and submit daily reports on performance and progress to Production controller , Quality Assurance Director , Quality Assurance Manager, Accountant and Managing Director
- Ensure each team member is fully acquainted with their responsibilities and have adequate training for their role.
- Supervise the Warehouse Personnel who must ensure material requirements are promptly delivered to the production areas.
- Supervise and set priorities for the engineers who will be required to set up lines and promptly deal with equipment breakdowns.
- Motivate Team Members to achieve required production performance levels and quality standards which
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years practical process experience in a manufacturing environment, within a pharmaceutical, food/drink or FMCG industry.
- Able to analyse technical problems and develop the most appropriate solutions
- Analysis of Production processes from labour, raw material to finished component and able to propose and implement projects for step change in process robustness.
- FMEA/Risk analysis.
- Project Planning.
- Ability to prioritize workload and identify when to escalate issues
- Proven analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding customer and business needs along with quality and audited processes
- Excellent man/women management and communication skills
- Knowledge of QC standards
- Excel, word, Access, MS Project
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is retained on behalf of the client, so any 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded directly to the AMA Group.