Procurement Project Manager
Manufacturing Business – Electronics Based
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious procurement professional, looking to inherit a pivotal role looking to drive better category management across both a pivotal category? Do you have experience of managing European Sourcing and in particular Domestic Appliances – then this is the role for you!
This Liverpool Business, who take pride in delivering a number of well-known products to their diverse portfolio of clients, are looking to recruit interim Procurement Project Manager, and This role is responsible for the effective sourcing of domestic appliances across both EU and Far East supply.
- Scope out sources of supply within Europe for our Small Domestic Appliance (SDA) categories.
- Understand suppliers capabilities and capacity’s in conjunction with our product portfolio mix.
- Work in conjunction with Product Management to understand alignment to the product road maps
- Identify the largest suppliers for each product category, with the view of understanding their customer base, average unit costs and tooling costs.
- Understand the types of projects suppliers undertake either OEM or ODM.
- Work in conjunction with Finance to understand the total life cost of European suppliers vs Chinese suppliers.
- Work in conjunction with engineering to provide specifications for the scope of supply
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance
- MCIPS ideally
- Negotiation skills and facilitation
- SAP experience
- Relevant Degree, CIPS or equivalent
- Significant Supply Chain/Procurement experience
- Solid experience in managing European suppliers
- Demonstrable experience in working with Engineering to scope requirements
- Experience of Total Life Cost options
- Understanding of European and Chinese suppliers
- Procurement Project Management experience
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.