£50,000 + Bonus
Yorkshire – Hybrid.
Are you an ambitious and driven individual wanting to make a pivotal difference in a fast growing FMCG businesses continued success? Do you thrive in a fast passed environment and want to impact profitability?
The Advocate Group is partnering with a dynamic FMCG business that’s experiencing exceptional growth, on the hunt for an entrepreneurial Procurement Manager. As part of their dedicated team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring effective supply chain processes and profitability.
- Manage, lead and improve the businesses supply chain processes.
- Planning, forecasting and ordering all raw materials as well as packaging and other goods.
- Negotiate terms, prices and contract agreements with vendors and suppliers.
- Work cross functionally to ensure effective pricing and costs of good where possible to ensure maximum margins.
- Be the main point of contact for all suppliers.
- Experience working within a buying/Procurement role within an FMCG/Manufacturing background.
- Understanding of negotiation and procurement techniques.
- Ideally an understanding of the FMCG industry.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to communicate and articulate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Please get in touch with Ciara or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.