Do you have experience in the automotive pre-sale/prep centre industry?
Are you an ambitious manager looking for new challenge within a growing multi-site used car sales business?
We are exclusively representing an aspiring used car sales dealership who have experience considerable growth over the last 5 years and are now looking to compete with the top 5 national UK car dealers. The business have invested heavily into state of the art facilities and technologies pushing them to deliver
As the Operations Director you will be focused on managing all department heads on pre-sale activities including the prep-centre and subcontractors. You will focused on bringing the teams together, build business efficiency report and KPIS and manage department heads.
- Take full ownership of pre-sale operations and provide necessary direction to create and maintain an efficient prep-centre
- Assess the current operations to implement KPIS and build an internal reports system
- Look to support prep-centre staff by improving efficiencies and implementing best practice
- Aim to improve ‘turnaround of stock time’ to support sales showrooms
- Create and maintain a work environment which achieves high standards for health and safety
- Manage, mentor and train workforce and subcontractors to drive a positive and collaborative work culture.
- Ensure best practices are followed for new technology and systems
- Operate within established budget and
- Assist in strategic planning as a member of the senior management team.
- Delivering on key business measurables e.g. Health and Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, Cost.
- Proven operational management experience in the used car sales company
- High volume car prep experience
- Service and car repair background within automotive industry
- Team management and sub-contractor management experience
- Proven background analysing business/operations performance
- Business leaderships and strategy experience
- You are self-motivated, result driven and business oriented.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below