A high tech plastic manufacturing company located in the Middle East, with over 50 years in the industry and true market leaders in their field are recruiting for an experienced Operations Director. This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to be able to shape and define the business in the years to come.
This role will be based at their manufacturing facility in the Middle East and will include expensed relocation.
The role is that of an Operations Director who will ultimately plan, direct and control all operations related to production, maintenance, supply chain, technical projects and quality alongside running the company’s production facilities, machines and equipment to achieve the agreed production targets and meet customer requirements and orders whilst ensuring compliance with quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
This is a confidential assignment however, following a discussion and NDA, I can send through a full detailed job specification and supporting documentation.
- Highly experienced senior operational individual with proven experience driving forward operations in line with business objectives
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within a plastics operations management capacity
- Significant experience and understanding of the three primary processes;
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- Plastic Extrusion
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Preferably in polymers)
- Strong, proven experience of Six Sigma, Kaizen, Data Analytics techniques, 5S, etc.
- Hands on experience of SAP and its implementation
- Ability to manage and influence multi-cultural teams
To apply, please contact me directly or alternatively, submit your application via the link below.