NPD/EPD Project Manager – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£45,000 – £50,000
Greenford – Hybrid.
Are you an ambitious and driven individual wanting to work with a world-renowned leading food group with a portfolio of well recognised brands? Do you want to drive the strategy and develop projects with a focus one core strategies and consumer needs.
The Advocate Group is partnering with a globally recognised business and a worldwide market leader, on the hunt for a dynamic Product Project Manager. As part of their dedicated team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring effective drive of products into both retail stores and online.
- Act as lead project manager for all product development concept to launch, driving timelines and Building briefs.
- Define strategies to support development and growth of ranges across Retail and online.
- Communicate with Commercial and operations to understand and differentiate on product requirements.
- Commercially look at profitability and identify gaps and opportunities to drive the product range.
- Present strategies at project meetings to a range of senior stakeholders.
- Prior experience in a product development/project management role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate to senior stakeholders.
- High attention to detail with excellent time management skills.
- Proactive nature with strong project management skills.
- Experience within marketing is ideal but not essential.
Please get in touch with Ciara or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.