National Account Manager – Grocery
Hybrid Working – Manchester
Are you ready to join a food business that has been through tremendous growth? Due to brilliant growth and new listings, they are now looking for a talented National Account Manager to take responsibility for a key grocery customer.
The company are known for their expertise in the premium bakery and frozen food sector. The company is recognised for crafting high-quality, authentic bakery products, including a variety of bread, brioche, and other pastries. The company have established itself as a leader in the bakery sector, delivering major growth through quality ingredients.
To continue the growth we are now looking for a National Account Manager to take responsibility for one of the Top 4 Accounts, delivering best-in-class customer service and leading by example to the rest of the commercial team.
You’ll join a supportive team that has forged a fantastic culture, where they support and nurture each other to help take the brand to being one of the biggest players in the category. You’ll have the opportunity to join a collaborative business that will support your growth and very much be able to impact the business in a big way.
Sound good? Get in touch!
020 7871 8000
- Experienced on Top 6 National Accounts.
- Experienced in Food or Drink retail sales.
- Confident negotiating complex JBP’s, CPIs etc.
- Ability to expand and build relationships with Key Grocery customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve targets for both customers and business.
- Accurately forecast and work closely with internal planning, finance and category teams to collaborate on customer strategies.
If the role and responsibilities sound like a good fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with me or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.