Job Title: National Account Manager
We are currently supporting an established business that, due to an internal move, is looking for an experienced National Account Manager to deliver new business and world class customer service to the convenience and wholesale channel.
We want to speak with high performing National Account Managers that feel they are ready for a large account with full P&L responsibility and huge amounts of autonomy. This opportunity is great for anyone who feels like they have a glass ceiling in their current position and is hungry to prove themselves.
You will have responsibility for a multi-million pound portfolio managing customers across discounters and wholesale, whilst driving new business across these channels. You will be given the freedom to work with senior leadership to develop strategy for new business and shape the portfolio where you see fit. Your customer base will be diverse and high profile within the business giving you responsibility to thrive and prove yourself within a well-loved brand.
The ideal candidate will have a 3+ years managing the wholesale/convenience channel within a branded business, you will ideally be classically trained within a large multi-national business.
- Management of multi-million P&L
- Driving new business across wholesale and convenience
- Delivering world class customer service to long standing client base
- Develop and deliver JBP with customer to promote the brand
- 3 years management of wholesale and convenience channels
- Track record of delivering new business through your own ability to spot opportunities
- Branded background preferably from a large blue chip client
If you would like to apply please get in touch on 0161 639 0080, or email email@example.com