National Account Manager – Superdrug/Saver
Up to £50,000 + car allowance
Are you looking to join a fast-moving business that is looking to double sales in the coming 3 years?
We are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager to join a well-established team responsible for a range of brands that are well known within their category. The business is fast growing and has gone through a period of sustained growth over the past 2 years, resulting in growth in the sales team. They are heavily investing in the team to make sure that the growth is supported.
You will join a fast-paced culture that strives in the face of challenges, you will receive guidance and support from the business to grow within your own career. The team operate as a family, all with a common goal in mind and work together to meet this goal.
You will have experience working with the A.S. Watson Group, ideally directly managing Superdrug and Savers, you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to think of creative ways to grow your account base.
- Manage JBP’s and P&L’s for designated key accounts
- Forecasting and budget management
- Supporting the acquisition of new business through new listings, NPD etc.
- Lead the (exciting) promotional plan
- Ensure insight from the data providers is being utilised effectively
- Ability to “make things happen”!
- Experience managing Superdrug/Savers or any high street retailers.
- Relevant experience in the UK OTC or Health and Beauty sector
- Demonstrable experience of growth within a NAM position