National Account Manager – Grocery
Hybrid-Working (London HQ)
Up to £48,000 plus bonus and benefits
The Advocate Group are excited to be working with an innovative, and instantly recognisable Spirits brand, renowned for their presence in the On Trade and diversification into Off Trade too.
The business are proud to have built an inclusive, fun and social team environment as well as sticking to their craft and heritage values.
We’re recruiting for a National Account Manager in the Grocery channel, where you’ll be working closely with the National Account Controller to deliver on key metrics for key national customers.
· Assisting with the growth of the channel through strategic management and development of your Grocery customers.
· Relationship building and project management, ensuring to match customer expectation and service levels.
· Implementing and monitoring promotional activity and achieving agreed objectives.
· Driving the brand’s agenda across the customer base and delivering solutions to any business challenges.
· Forecasting and managing financial budgeting, creating mutually beneficial JBPs.
· An established NAM or KAM/NAE looking to take that next step up within the Grocery channel
· Track record of negotiation and influencing internal/external stakeholders
· Ability to use initiative to think innovatively and proactively to solve problems and gain return on investment.
· Resilient with courage and conviction to stand by decisions that you believe in.
The business genuinely empower each of their employees and give them the autonomy to make the role their own and promote from within. They stay ahead of the curve and together with their collaborative approach and innovation, continue to be the brand on everyone’s lips.
Please get in touch with Kayleigh Astin or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
Call: 020 7871 8000
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.