National Account Manager – Wholesale & RTM
Up to £48,000 with bonus and extensive benefits package
London HQ– Field based role covering the South East
We are pleased to be working with a leading Premium Spirits business who only work with the highest quality brands and have won numerous awards for taste, innovation and their varied portfolio. They prioritise their people above profit and have an extensive, all singing, all dancing health and benefits package.
The role we’re recruiting for is a National Account Manager where you’ll be responsible for leading the sales strategy for a number of highly regarded, premium brands with UK wholesale partners such as Bidfood and London-based Route to Market customers.
The business are truly passionate about continuous improvement in every way and are looking for like-minded individuals that can further add value to the business.
- Creating an effective sales strategy and working towards both value and volume targets
- Maximising visibility and presenting the core touchpoints of the brand, understanding the USPs against competitors
- Drive strong relationships with key stakeholders and effective account management
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities across the channel
- Deliver against the agreed strategy with account partners.
- Drinks account management is critical
- Hold strong commercial acumen, ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Exposure to JBPs within the Wholesale/RTM/On Trade channels (Can be an NAE looking for that next step)
- Data driven with an ability to spot areas of opportunity and create an actionable plan
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated – driven by successful outcomes
- Positive & enthusiastic – you see knock backs as opportunities for something even better
Please get in touch with Kayleigh Astin or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
Call: 020 7871 8000
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.