Job type: National Account Executive
Location: North West
Would you like to play a pivotal part within the retail account management team of a multibillion dollar global business? With customers and employees at the core of the business, you will be a valued member of the operation and provided with ample opportunities to develop and progress.
The National Account Executive will report into the Account Director. This key position for their head office requires and dynamic individual who is keen to learn and develop their own skill sets whilst maintaining strong relationships within a top UK grocery retailer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a defined portfolio of key customer client groups with the wider account.
- Identifying opportunities within the defined portfolio and wider account, to achieve planned growth.
- Managing category and product switches.
- Project manage special events and new client roll-outs.
- Understand the needs of the customer and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Industry and product knowledge.
- Uses a consultative approach to sell the benefits to clients.
- Regular review meetings at the customers’ head office and client sites, to build relationships and identify opportunities.
- Review compliance within the customer portfolio and the use of GAP analysis.
- Track bespoke stock value and ensure products are sold within agreed timescales.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience selling goods and or services into the retail market is desirable.
- Knowledge of GNFR (goods not for resale) would be a distinct benefit.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to plan own workload.
- Sales background.