- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 PA
- Location: North West
- Job Ref: CD24451
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Location: North West
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Job Reference: CD24451
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operates across food and drink? This is an opportunity to work within a blue chip organisation who are based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
As the new Marketing Manager you will be part of a team of x3 and report to the Senior Marketing Manager. You will work in a cross functional environment and lead the marketing plans ensuring the annual and strategic long term objectives are achieved. You will create and present brand plans and product launches and sell to relevant internal departments and external contacts such as retail buyers on NPD, pricing, promotions and communication plans. This is a new role created and offers a supportive environment to drive the company’s leading products. NPD is a clear focus within the role and you will deliver the brand objectives and ensure the strategic plans are met. For this role attitude and passion is everything, if you have a proven track record of delivering success within a marketing role with a FMCG company ideally a Food and Drink company and you have a winning attitude please get in touch.
- Competitive basic salary plus car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Management of brand marketing plans.
- Lead the development and management of trade and customer plans for specific areas/channels of responsibility.
- Support in the development of the brand communication plan and lead your product Digital and social plans.
- Lead the branded NPD stream for your specific remit, including concept generation, consumer research and validation, commercial viability, launch strategy. Leadership of cross functional team from development to launch.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to recommend pricing and promotional strategies for the portfolio area taking into consideration market conditions and business needs, including the impact on business KPI’s and management of the national promotional plans.
- Work with the insight team to deliver appropriate consumer and shopper insight to deliver brand growth and shape future direction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG Marketing experience minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience in consumer campaigns across multiple channels (PR, digital, social essential; ATL advantageous)
- Good project and time management skills, with a track record of delivering a number of projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of successfully bringing innovation to market, leading cross functional teams and projects
- Experience in evaluating and providing food development feedback
- Experience in P&L brand management
- New product development
- Resilient, able to deal with challenges/ objections confidently and exert people influence skills
- Strong leadership and team working skills, especially in leading a cross functional team
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, using data to provide insight and clear recommendations
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080