Marketing Manager/Brand Manager
Salary up to £55k
Location – North West, 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
I have the pleasure of supporting a North West powerhouse in the recruitment of a Marketing Manager on a key category.
They are a leader within their Category, having invested significantly in NPD over recent year.
About the role:
- Lead, develop and the implement the annual and strategic long term brand and NPD
pipeline based on consumer and market insights.
- Develop, execute and evaluate the agreed projects to deliver the brands’ goals, objectives,
and strategic targets
- Support volume and profitability targets by monitoring brand and competitive trade,
consumer and promotion activity and creating actions to address implications.
- Lead cross functional internal and external teams in the delivery of projects e.g. NPD/EPD,
- Mentor and develop junior personal, including line management responsibility.
- Shared profit responsibility with buying department. Lead, develop and implement pricing
and promotional strategy across retailers to deliver business KPIs e.g. Net Margin, Vol and
- You will be operating at Brand/Marketing Manager level.
- You will be in a Consumer led environment, ideally FMCG, although Consumer Durable backgrounds will also be considered.
- If you have had P&L accountability experience, this would be an advantage, role has a commercial focus.
- NPD is a big focus, you have bought products to life through true innovation.
- Experience in instigating consumer insight, both qualitative and quantitative (including
- Kantar/ IRI/ ad-hoc research techniques)
You will be resilient, enjoy pressure and thrive in a positive culture.