How does working for a Heritage brand playing a significant part in a key growth area for the business sound?
Do you have the passion to working between Brand and E-commerce to drive the marketplace (Amazon) strategy forward and achieve some pretty ambitious sales figures?
Are you passionate about people development and improving those around you?
If you have answered yes to the above then I am shortlisting for the perfect role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading Consumer Good Brand to develop their Amazon account across 9 regions.
With a team of two reporting in to you, you will also have stakeholders including an Amazon Account Director, local Amazon Account Managers, in addition to internal stake holders within Brand and also Marketing Directors for the EMEA region, so influencing skills are a must.
Whilst there is no “day to day” element of this role, some of the key deliverables will include:
- Build relationships with external partners to secure support for their brands on Amazon
- Lead Amazon Q4 activities
- Liaising with the Brand Managers to secure relevant budges
- Lead and develop a highly performing marketing team
- Deliver on improving site metrics, GV, conversation, visibility and delivering a campaign strategy that supports growth
Suitable candidates for the role will come from either a Digital Marketing, Digital Brand Marketing or Ecommerce background. Experience of amazon isn’t a must, the ability to drive sales through great content and activation is!