Do you have product marketing experience in an organisation that sells business to business?
Do you have a strong blend of online and offline marketing experience?
We are exclusively representing an established B2B manufacturing and distribution business. The group have a large product range which is successfully sold into most industrial and office sectors both offline and online. The business owners are looking for the support of an experienced hands on Marketing Manager to create and deliver the marketing strategy, whilst managing a marketing team and leading activities to achieve ambitious objectives.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for multiple brands and all activities within the department.
- Overall responsibility for corporate identity
- Manage and mentor the marketing function currently consisting of a graphic designer and SEO specialist.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities, including new product launches and promo campaigns
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans and corporate identity. Both on and off line
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns and trade exhibition collateral across all brands and activities, both on and off line
- Manage and motivate marketing team, setting KPI’s and appraising the team twice yearly and assessing any requirements for staff training and development
- Must have B2B online and offline marketing experience
- Must have a product marketing background, product promotion, events, Catalogues, trade material.
- ‘Hands on’ and strategic marketeer
- People person with a desire to develop and mentor staff.
- Proven experience developing brands and delivering campaigns
- Strong budget management and commercial acumen
- Educated at degree level
To apply directly for the Marketing Manager position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.