Your potential new employer is a business that has grown from £20 Million Turnover to over £45 Million turnover in recent years, having launched a new product with great success just prior to 2020.
With a growth mind-set and defined routes to market, 3 to be precise, now is the time to bring on-board a talented Marketing Communications Manager.
Early tasks will be to develop the social media offering, with a particular focus on Tik Tok. You will also be working with Brand Ambassadors, PR agencies an Influencers.
About the role:
- Working with the Marketing Director to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate effective marketing communication campaigns
- Develop engaging content for digital assets including website, social media channels, online advertising, as well as product marketing materials
- Develop, manage and evaluate email marketing campaigns
- Manage websites, CMS and social media channels
- Undertake digital analytics, evaluation and reporting
- Support the Marketing Director in executing events strategies
- Producing PR material and publications collateral
- Developing internal communications activity
- Support the Marketing Director, where necessary, with brand development,
- Working with customers B2B, B2C on Own Brand and Customer branded product promotions, PR and social media
- Working directly with celebrity brand ambassadors on company and product PR through traditional channels and social media
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
- Proven ability to deliver effective multi-channel, marketing communications strategies and campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills, factual and creative, with experience in interpreting complex information for a lay audience
- Extensive social media knowledge and experience including but not limited too; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Website management
- Creative media skills – e.g. photography, filming and video editing
- Excellent communication, project management and data analytics skills
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft, Mail chimp and Adobe packages, Google Analytics
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and working collaboratively with external partners
- Able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
I look forward to recieving your application!