Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Industry: Affordable Housing
Our client is a company built from entrepreneurship and growing to be a huge name in the property/housing market. Innovation is key to this brand – and the ever-growing nature of the industry is reflected in this company’s future journey.
With offices in London and Manchester, the company not only works in a booming market, but has the added excitement of being part of the city buzz. Manchester and London are the places to be!
Success is a huge part of the culture too and is pivotal to the upward trajectory that the company is on at the moment. Energetic and bright individuals are fundamental for the evolutionary growth and success of this inventive business.
The Marketing & Communications Manager is a fast-paced, fulfilling role for a creative word-genius, who wants to drive the business forward with forward-thinking marketing strategies. With extreme passion for the company, you will be responsible for maximising the reputation of the business, focusing on the overall vision of this exciting brand.
You will be creating various copy, such as for the websites, brochures, social media, and press releases, whilst also driving and monitoring the delivery and execution of the marketing strategy.
● Liaising with external marketing support to create strategies ad campaigns
● Leading the internal marketing team
● Creating a wide variety of copy, with a distinct voice, from an internal brief
● Collaborating with internal designers, marketing executives, directors, and the wider team, as well as external PR companies
● Researching and interviewing
● Editing and proofreading copy and social media posts
● Using SEO to achieve the best results out of content
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates…
● Creative and think out of the box
● Bright, hungry, and committed
● Fast-paced and efficient
● Drive and desire to excel
● Positive, self-aware, and intelligent attitude
● Meticulous, with strong attention to detail
● Confident… and speak up when something isn’t right
● Great at time-management and organisation
● Passionate about developing yourself and business knowledge
Who have experience/knowledge in/of:
● The housing and property markets, to direct strategy and content
● Writing, copywriting, and proofreading
● Research, editing, and online content creation
● SEO and marketing
Who have the ability to:
● Think out of the box regarding strategies
● Create content that reaches audiences
● Write content for different voices
● Grow all areas of the business: personal, professional and performance
● Collaborate with team members
If you like the sound of this company, role and think that you would be a great fit… get in touch!
+44 (0) 151 209 2055