Are you a marketing co-ordinator looking for a new challenge? Are you self-motivated and driven?
One of our key clients are looking for a marketing Co-Ordinator to join their team on a part time temporary basis. They are looking for someone to work 20 hours ideally over 3-4 days. Our client is a market leader in their industry and tis will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to add to their skill set and looking or a new challenge.
• Lead and maintain the internal data management process.
• Collect and secure data accuracy for Master Data in the so-called Range Planner, the primary source for product lineup and information, and make sure data is transmitted properly into linked tools and databases (such as Customer Line Plans (e.g. GSA’s VTP) or Product Forecasting Tools (SAR)).
• Work closely with regional and global teams on EPPA and chase HDM Teams, if needed.
• Lead and secure the data information flow with all internal stakeholders, esp. Operations, Assets Team, Marketing and Sales
• Make sure Sunshine is up to date.
• Align with other hub coordinators to leverage synergies across entire North Hub.
• Support product forecasting and input forecast into internal database P2M.
Support internal Asset Team to secure early asset availability if needed.
This role offers a competitive hourly rate.
Full home based.
Please contact me for more details.