Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000-42,000 + Bonus + Private Medical Care
Uxbridge – 2 days in office
Are you an ambitious and driven individual looking to excel your career in a rapidly growing, large blue chip FMCG business? Do you have a Passion for Trade marketing and achieving best in class execution?
The Advocate Group is partnering with a globally recognised drinks business and a worldwide market leader, on the hunt for a dynamic Trade Marketing Manager. As part of their dedicated team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring effective end-to-end management of trade marketing and driving business growth within the specific territory.
- Project manage the creation and delivery of sales promotion programmes that can be rolled out across all EMEA territories and tailored to business unit needs.
- Support NPD product launches by leading the development of exciting tool kits
- Support the wider business through collaboration on cross-functional projects, both as a representative of the wider Marketing and Trade Operations team and in your own right
- Direct line management of Trade Marketing Executive.
- Work across all channels including Grocery, Convenience, On-Premise and Ecommerce.
- Prior experience in a trade marketing role in the FMCG industry.
- Experience in managing and developing a direct report is advantageous.
- End-to-end trade marketing knowledge, from concept to execution.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A high level of attention to detail with a Creative mindset.
- Join a growing global business with a multitude of career progression opportunities.
- Free onsite gym & parking
- Opportunity to travel globally and expand your international experience
Please get in touch with Ciara or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.