Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Remote, Midlands based
Salary: £45,000 – 50,000 + package
Are you a results-driven Learning& Development professional seeking a thrilling opportunity in a fast-growing national enterprise? Look no further!
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional L&D expertto join an expanding team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of an exciting, national organization, through the design and delivery of key management and leadership programmes, rolled out acros the business.
- Establish and enforce Learning and Development (L&D) policies and procedures tailored for operational managers across company depots.
- Create and deliver dynamic training modules and programs, aiming to elevate the skill set of current and prospective management employees.
- Customize management and leadership training materials to align seamlessly with the company’s values and ethos.
- Conduct in-person training sessions and coaching for teams and individuals, ensuring a hands-on and impactful learning experience.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives, actively pursuing opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to formulate and execute a comprehensive Learning and Development strategy.
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of Learning & Development
- In-depth knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experienced in delivering management and leadership training is a must
- Strong understanding of talent management and succession planning
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and evaluate training programs
- Proficient in the use of learning management systems (LMS) and other related tools
- Capability to tailor training programs to meet the specific needs of diverse teams
- Familiarity with current industry trends and best practices in learning and development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders, including senior leadership
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and play a key role in shaping the future of the organisation and putting your mark on Training processes across the business.
Get in touch with Erin at the Advocate Group or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
0151 209 2055
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.