The Advocate Group is working in partnership with Newby Teas, the world’s most awarded luxury tea brand. Newby was founded in London at the turn of the millennium with a clear mission – to reintroduce quality tea and revive the world’s love for it.
Newby Teas are renowned for uncompromising flavour that mirrors the character of their source. Tea is shipped directly to the unique, state-of-the-art preservation, storage, blending and packing facility in India. A facility which is strategically located in the heart of all the fine tea-growing regions of the world.
Newby Teas are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to strengthen their UK Sales Team. This is a key role where the right candidate will assist the UK Head of Sales in delivering the UK Business Plan.
- Driving London sales growth, with particular focus on the luxury hotel, retail and gifting markets.
- Developing relevant contact strategies and recording these via the Prospect Database
- Researching Prospect Customers to identify & develop USP Business Proposals
- Planning Customer Meetings and Sales Calls within designated Prospect Lists
- Maintaining accurate Business Records & Completing a Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Representing the company at conferences, meetings, and industry events when required.
- Developing Best in Class Proposals & Presentations for existing & prospect customers
- Delivering Personal Business Objectives & Tasks set by the Management Team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a relevant field.
- Proven experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Relevant experience working for a Luxury ‘FMCG’ Brand an advantage
- Experience at Managing Tenders and Negotiating Contracts
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage Budgets
- Ability to flourish in an SME, being proactive and a self-starter are Key.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable operating internally with Senior Management & Externally with GMs/Directors
- Believe wholeheartedly in the mission “To restore the glory of tea”
- Newby Teas is a registered charity with a significant proportion of its profits going to the N. Sethia Foundation. Candidates have to be able to embrace the dual purposes of a highly commercial operation and Newby Teas charitable status.
- Team Player who is prepared to be flexible to deliver the company goals
- Impeccable personal integrity, with genuine humility combined with huge drive.
- Respectful nature who will seamlessly integrate into the Newby Team.
If you’re an experienced, driven, and passionate salesperson with experience within a luxury FMCG environment, looking to pursue a career with a growing brand with a clear vision, then please get in touch with Erin at the Advocate Group.
0151 209 2055