Key Account Manager
up to £50,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Extensive Benefits
The Advocate Group are working in partnership with a Premium Wine Producer in the search for a Key Account Manager, managing some of the highest value accounts in the UK region.
The KAM will oversee the management and development of current key accounts across Multi-Site Customers and Independent On Trade Venues predominantly in London.
You will be the first point of contact for your customer base within a leading territory and ensuring that existing customer needs are met as well as new viable new business opportunities are created.
- Develop and implement customer business plans against volume/margin targets
- Continue to maintain and develop strong relationships with current accounts
- Negotiate, manage and evaluate annual JBPs
- Be the ambassador across the London region and educate customers on the company brand and portfolio
- Seek new profitable customers both proactively and reactively via RTM sales leads
- On trade experience is essential with customer contacts in the industry
- Experience within Wine/Champagne is preferred but all drinks will be considered
- Highly numerate, detailed and an effective planner
- Strong communication and people skills
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the industry
If the role and responsibilities sound like they are a fit for you – then I’d love to speak to you!
The Advocate Group is a leading search and selection business providing top talent to the consumer products sector. If you’re interested in finding out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career, then please contact us today.
Please get in touch with Kayleigh Astin or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
☎ 0207 871 8000