Are you a Journalist looking to expand into a varied role with progressive career path in content creation? Or could you be after reading this?…
Looking for a role where your journalism experience to date can transfer into something new?
Do you want to work in a varied role that lights your creative, writing & researching fire?
Is what you are currently writing about your true style, does your employer bring out the best in ‘Brand You’?
Do you want to be heard, noticed, rewarded, and come out of 2021 on track and in control of your career…
Sounding familiar? Well, we’re looking for You! We need someone with a journalism background but looking to work for a company that can offer you a varied senior content based role.
No journalist set out to be either forgotten or create forgettable copy or worse dislike what they are writing about. We want to help you estabish a flow of content that you are proud of!
Let me talk to you about the Role:
FIRSTLY, you’re going to need some experience, ideally a few years in the journalism game, we’re pretty particular… why? Because this role is unique and involves a mixture of: Content creation for web (blogs, new website development), press releases, influencer marketing, social content, mail campaigns, brochures & much more!
No two days will be the same and you’ll never get bored of the idea sessions we have which we then watch come to life with our super creative team! To add to this, you’ll be recognised, internally & externally for all of your work so be prepared to shout about it on our weekly success meetings with a Beer/Vino!
What are we looking for…
- Commercial Writing/journalism experience.
- An understanding of ROI through targeted content.
- A BOLD, almost disruptive approach when writing, we are not looking to ‘fit in’.
- Ability to write across a range of voices (we have 3 businesses within the group).
- Exposure to Campaign/Content Management (Ideal not essential).
- A Top-Notch Researcher (If you don’t know it, research it, right?).
- An Anti-Perfectionist – slow and steady doesn’t always win the race (I’m thinking Sonic).
- Resilient & Driven.
- Self-Assured & Random.
- An #outtheboxthinker or #fastthinker
- Likes to dress smart (we don’t dress down, we dress up and show up) #fixuplooksharp
- Must like Dogs, we have furry office friends in our creative team and we think it’s a little concerning if you hate animals, just sayin’. – You’ll also need to write copy about them at times, this week they are in the press!
The hours: Full time office based Monday – Thursday 8.45am-5.30pm and Friday’s we finish early at 4.30pm.
If the above sounds like a bit of you…. Get in touch, extra points if you hunt me down on Linkedin, Emma Walsh…
We want you to be fearless, and take the next step before it’s too late. Don’t miss the boat and don’t wait another year to start searching for that perfect role.. it’s here! “HELLO” – It’s me you’re looking for. J
Time is precious, we all know that.
Be bold & be your ow