Job Title: Internal Sales Specialist
Office-based, £30,000 + 5% Bonus
Are you passionate about the food and beverage packaging industry? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
If so, we’d love to speak to you! The Advocate Group is proud to be working with a leading supplier in the food and beverage packaging industry, providing innovative solutions to a wide range of premium retailers and clients.
As the business continues to grow, they are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Internal Sales Representative to join a dedicated, collaborative and friendly team based in South London.
- To interact with customers, in an approachable, welcoming/friendly manner, providing and processing information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about the company’s products and services.
- To work alongside and support the Key Accounts Managers to process sales orders and quotations (where required) in a timely manner by dealing directly with customers, either by telephone or electronically.
- Handling of day-to-day sales administration tasks including, sample requests, account maintenance, delivery bookings etc. (as required)
- Maximizing all sales opportunities; by cross selling and upselling.
- Maximizing profit contribution of the department by achieving sales targets.
- Solve any problems that customers experience in post order process to ensure smooth after sales service.
- To handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manor.
- Processing amendments, returns and replacements when and if required, within authority limits to company standards.
- Managing customers’ expectations with regards to delivering timelines.
- Communicating effectively with other team members and team leaders; providing updates on progress where required; and issues and concerns when appropriate.
- To work as a team, supporting your coworkers when and if required.
- Previous B2B Sales experience, ideally within a Telesales/internal role
- Confident and communicative with a strong ability to work as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational ability
- Resilience and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Please get in touch with Sam or click “Apply Now” to be considered for this vacancy.
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.