Interim Logistics Operations Manager
Global Apparel Brand
Competitive Day Rate (outside of IR35)
Are you a proven interim within supply chain and logistics, and in particular have an experience of 3PL management and process improvement? Do you want to work with a global apparel brand with a diverse portfolio of products? Then this is the opportunity for you!
This Global Apparel Brand, who take pride in delivering world class products to their diverse portfolio of customers, are currently in the market for an Interim Logistics Operations Manager. The business is looking to develop a more efficient and process driven relationship with their current 3PL provider and this role will be responsible for managing and improvement this partnership.
- Manage 3PL relationship including contract & SLA monitoring & inventory control
- Liaise with 3PL partners, customer service and others on all distribution matters to resolve matters effectively
- Work with Operations Director and others to establish and document processes and reporting requirements
- Working with our DCs to identify opportunities for improvements and increased efficiencies
- Working internally to communicate and influence the business to deliver the necessary operational changes required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven track record in logistics interim contract within and FMCG and retail businesses
- Experience of developing and improving 3PL contracts would be beneficial
- 5+ years operational management experience ideally within an international SME
- Exposure to international logistics operations, ideally across US and Europe would be beneficial
- High level of technical competence
- Use of analytics to support business decisions Attributes
- Passion for product
- Personal drive
- Results orientated
- Willingness to travel as required
- Integrity and strong business ethics
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.