Insights Manager – Innovation
FMCG – Food & Beverage
Are you a creative and ambitious insight led marketer looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals? Do you want exposure to globally recognised brands in a world renowned manufacturer?
This global FMCG business is heavily involved in innovation and staying ahead of trends. The marketing function is extremely busy and is looking to hire an Innovation Insights Manager to identify new innovative market opportunities.
As the Innovation Insights Manager you will influence the UK innovation strategy and activities through powerful and actionable customers and market insights. To act as an ambassador for the Strategy & Insight function, shaping business initiatives across both consumer and categories that will unlock growth opportunities and deliver exceptional business results
- Ideation/Innovation Development: Partner with Innovation Catalyst and brands teams to develop and implement an insight and learning plan
- Familiarise the whole business around the customer, generating in-depth understanding of attitudes, behaviours and motivations to unlock opportunities and inspire business actions
- Work closely with the consumer marketing to define the ad hoc and continuous consumer, and shopper research requirements, determining appropriate methodology, agency selection and management of the research projects
- Identification of new and emerging trends and translating these into opportunities to strengthen existing business and unlock new revenue streams
- UK Strategy and innovation Development
Insight Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in innovation and brand strategy development, using new and agile methodologies
- Must have FMCG or FMCG research agency experience
- Experience in positioning a broad range of quantitative and qualitative market research tools
- Adept at analysing retail sales/customer data (e.g. IRI/Nielsen, Dunnhumby, TNS, IMS) to diagnose performance to drive action.
- Strong stakeholder management and commercial acumen
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Driven individual looking to move up in a busy, fast paced environment.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.