The Advocate Group is currently partnered with a global FMCG business and market leader in the beverage industry.
To support the expansion of their fast-growing HR team, we are currently leading the search for an HR Generalist to work on exciting and varied responsibilities and work closely with stakeholders across the EMEA business.
This is an exciting role for a talented, well-rounded HR professional to further their career within an internationally focused role.
- Manage all staffing functions including preparing and coordinating approvals for all hiring-related documents, screening candidates, completing background checks (references etc.), preparing job descriptions, preparing offer letters, preparing contracts of employment, conducting new hire process and onboarding of new employees
- Provide support to managers in recruitment, selection and interviewing as required
- Manage and administer leaves of absence, including medical, maternity, paternity, unpaid personal leave, jury service, bereavement etc.
- Manage the sponsorship/work visa process of any international employees as required.
- Experience preparing, updating and managing HR policies and procedures.
- Experience writing and updating employee handbooks.
- Respond to any employee queries in relation to the employment terms and conditions and payroll.
- Manage the maintenance and accuracy of all employee records and employee database.
- Ensure compliance with local employment laws, as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with handling employee separations and conducting exit interviews.
- Manage the E-days absence management system to ensure data accuracy and fitness for purpose
- Make suggestions for process improvement as identified from working closely alongside team members
- Previous Experience an HR generalist capacity
- University degree or equivalent work experience/certification such as Professional in Human Resources (CIPD) certificationGood knowledge of UK Employment regulations.
- Multi-territory experience desirable (working knowledge of European Employment regulations experience an advantage)
- Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization
- A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company.
- Excellent customer service and team oriented
- Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations’ needs
- Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions, take ownership and accountability, operate with minimal supervision
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
If you’re an experienced HR professional searching for your next challenge with a globally recognised consumer brand business, then we’d love to speak to you!
Please get in touch with Erin at the Advocate Group:
0151 209 2055