HRIS Specialist – London – Hybrid
About us: Why Work With The Advocate Group To Find Your Next Opportunity
- We work with exciting brands from SME/ Challenger brands, to Household name leaders
- Our consultants are solely focused on the consumer-product market
- We are committed to finding you your ideal role, and over 80% of the assignments that we lead are exclusive to The Advocate Group
- We use the latest recruitment technology to represent you in both a modern and impactful way
Role & Responsibilities of HRIS Specialist
- Support the optimization of HRIS operations and services in UK including development of policies, practices, processes and standards
- Participate in project team for implementation and/or enhancement of new/existing modules (recruiting, onboarding, learning, performance management, compensation, paperless business processes, interfaces and Core HR systems). Support in gathering business requirements, system/integration testing and user acceptance testing, and training to end users.
- Provide guidance and first line technical support, to HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure effective usage of HRIS applications and drive the change management on HRIS Tools to ensure full adoption
- Support the design and delivery of training initiatives for HR systems to ensure all users receive appropriate training on HR tools
- Establish and maintain up-to-date HRIS functional/process documentation and standard operating procedures
- Monitor interfaces between HRIS, other internal systems, and external vendor systems. Works with third party/vendors to research and resolve interface errors.
Required Skills & Experience of HRIS Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ year experience working in an HR Systems environment; SuccessFactors and SAP HR experience required
- Prior HRIS application process design, development, testing and implementation experience as well as experience as a lead resource on projects and/or experience facilitating teams
- Experience with Concur, Power BI, PeopleDoc considered an asset
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, works collaboratively with functional, cross-functional and technical teams to build effective working relationships
- Attention to detail and process/data driven
To apply directly for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to EMAIL, or alternatively hit the ‘apply now’ button below.
Need more information on the role? Give Ellis a call to discuss further