Head of Planning & Supply
Leading Drinks Business
Are you a proven planning lead, or an aspirational planning manager, looking to head up a supply and demand function for a well-established drinks brand? Want to work for a business experiencing record growth and develop a supply, demand and S&OP to better drive efficiencies across their operation, then this is the role for you!
This Leading Drinks Business, being one of the leaders within their market, are currently in the market for a Head of Planning & Supply. The role will lead the demand planning, supply planning and S&OP function across a strategic market for the overall business, being responsible for cost effective, integrated and timely execution of both demand and supply planning, with the objective of achieving outstanding customer service performance.
- Leadership of the demand/supply/S&OP planning function for the function
- Define & implement rolling 3-year strategy to enable growth of volume, customers, markets
- Management of demand/supply/S&OP planning team. Ensure team and individual goals/targets deliver new capability and standards of performance.
- Manage performance and expectations of all team members, esp. high performers and low performers.
- Coach team members (who are aligned with company & team goals and have high motivation) that require functional knowledge, guidance or confidence
- Drive to ensure very close to 100% FG stock availability, whilst optimising waste (including: prevention, facilitate sales of slow moving Finished Goods and Raw Materials, stock holding costs, sourcing model to minimise STO cost).
- Optimise the S&OP Process, by customer group, at least monthly, across a 12 month planning horizon
- Active collaboration and communication with stakeholders, effectively “owning” the relationship with customers and suppliers
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5years+ experience in roles where the individual has lead and develop and FMCG planning function
- Considerable experience in driving supply planning, demand planning and S&OP over a large geographical region
- Proven in leadership and team management across both supply and demand planning function, with reports being circa. 8 overall
- Significant experience working directly “hands-on” with SAP APO, Power BI, BW HANA, Microsoft Excel, use & manipulation of other data systems, analysis, report creation and allowing team members to understand and measure the quality of their planning work.
- Passion for winning, is flexible, enthusiastic, and excited for growth (business and personal) with high ownership and commitment.
- Interacts with team members & stakeholders with respect; prioritises business and team before self. Is an active communicator and facilitator, engaging with team members every day, equally able to engage effectively with junior team members and senior stakeholders. Is a team player, motivated by working in a cross functional, international, team environment.
- Strong sense of priorities, with a bias for translating data and KPIs into clear, insightful communication with stakeholders (internal and external), for information and decisions.
- Ability to organise and maintain systems, processes, technology and team routines to effectively manage most functional tasks/responsibilities (enabling individual & team capacity to deal with the unusual, one-off, urgent activities).
- Positively energetic, and positively discontent with status quo (always seeking possibility for improvement of systems, processes and business results).
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.