Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Industry: Real Estate
Our client is company built from entrepreneurship and growing to be a huge name in the property/housing market. Innovation is key to this brand – and the ever-growing nature of the industry is reflected in this company’s future journey.
With offices in London and Manchester, the company not only works in a booming market, but has the added excitement of being part of the city buzz. Manchester and London are the places to be!
Culture is key for this business, they work hard but have fun whilst doing it and importantly they class results as more important than time worked.
Success is a huge part of the culture too and is pivotal to the upward trajectory that the company is on at the moment. Energetic and bright individuals are fundamental for the evolutionary growth and success of this inventive business.
The Head of Partnerships is a senior role for those experienced, and charismatic leaders out there who want to work for a success-driven, prosperous Real Estate company. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for initiating and building business relationships with anyone from leasing partners to landlords and sales managers – with the hope of increasing availability of social housing opportunities.
You will also be overseeing market analysis and assessment, to support the leadership team, whilst reaching out and assessing the needs of housing provider organisations, and general family office landlords/investors.
● Growing the company’s external Asset Management capabilities, through new and existing partner engagement
● Creating executive business plans
● Working alongside Head of Asset Management, and Head of Acquisitions – leading the consultancy and external business growth strategy, and developing the appraisal system
● Responsibility and Accountability for the Partnerships team
● Implementing continuous improvement and innovation – improving efficiency
● Providing support for leasing partners
● Acquire and manage new and existing relationships
● Advise and create management procedures – ensuring relationships are maintained and developed
● Identifying market sectors to extend the housing offering, with development of new areas of business
● Ensuring the external consultancy operates successfully
● Engaging with Heads of Departments to effectively develop acquisition procedures and completion of assets
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates…
● Strong negotiators
● Motivational and influential leaders
● Bright, hungry, and committed
● Fast-paced and efficient
● Drive and desire to excel
● Positive, self-aware, and intelligent attitude
● Exceptional skills in: organisation, writing, numbers, analysis
● Meticulous, with strong attention to detail
● Passionate about developing yourself and business knowledge
Who have experience/knowledge in/of:
● The appraisal processes
● The partners associated within the housing market, alongside their needs and future visions
● The boundaries associated with a regulated market, and the creativity to manage these boundaries
Who have the ability to:
● Ensure relationships and loyalty are created, developed and built with partners, maintaining a healthy and consistent pipleline
● Create and grow new relationships with: Housing Providers: Charities, CICs, Registered Providers, Care Providers; Local Authorities; Property managers, sales managers, house builders, investors and landlords
● Identify and progress new opportunities
● Embrace the company culture and way of working
If you like the sound of this company, role and think that you would be a great fit… get in touch!
0151 209 2055