Job Title: Head of Operations
Sector/Industry: Real Estate
A company built from entrepreneurship and growing to be a huge name in the property/housing market. Innovation and charity are key to this brand – and the ever-growing nature of the industry is reflected in this company’s future journey.
With a goal of shaking up the social Real Estate and property market combined with a passion for helping and supporting the most vulnerable members of society – It is not hard to see why the business has grown from strength to strength. A strong commercial team, with a meaningful business mission.
With offices in London and Manchester, the company not only works in a booming market, but has the added excitement of being part of the city buzz. Manchester and London are the places to be!
Culture is key for this business, they work hard but have fun whilst doing it and importantly they class results as more important than time worked.
Success is a huge part of the culture too and is pivotal to the upward trajectory that the company is on at the moment. Energetic and bright individuals are fundamental for the evolutionary growth and success of this inventive business.
The Head of People Operations is a senior role for those experienced, and charismatic leaders out there who want to work for a success-driven, prosperous Real Estate company. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team and using your emotional intelligence to build relationships with internal and external parties.
You will also be responsible for maximising the business’ reputation and ensuring you have the right people in place to guarantee efficiency and ensure engagement across the business.
- Devise strategies within HR & Succession planning, communication, business growth and strategy
- Create a clear company culture and ensure all senior leaders are driving this across the business
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure core operational functions achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure that staff are committed to their role and business objectives
- Work with the Financial Director to develop operational budgets and promote profitability
- Establish and implement a training program for new employees
- Inspire, motivate and lead your team, both personally and professionally
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates…
- Excellent operational managers
- Motivational and influential leaders
- Bright, hungry, and committed
- Fast-paced and efficient
- Charismatic and inspiring leaders
- Strong decision makers
- Positive, self-aware, and intelligent attitude
- Exceptional skills in: organisation, writing, numbers, analysis
- Meticulous, with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about developing yourself and business knowledge
Who have experience/knowledge in/of:
- HR and succession planning
- Development of training programs
- Implementation of policy and procedures
- Experienced in the property/housing industry
If you’re a driven and motivated professional with a hunger to succeed within a fast-paced, fast growing organisation, please get in touch!