Graphic Designer – Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30000 PA
- Location: Stoke
- Job Ref: CD-24722
Job Type: Graphic Designer – Marketing
Sector/Industry: Marketing (retail)
Job Reference: CD-24722
A market leading luxury home and lifestyle brand that has associations with unique designers and innovators are seeking an exceptional Graphic Designer with experience within the retail sector to join their growing marketing team.
- To create all trade and consumer facing 2D and 3D Global Marketing collateral assets for each brand, building channel-specific POS guidelines.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team (Content Team, Visual Merchandising & Marketing Managers) and Local Marketing Teams to ensure production and execution is aligned with company guidelines.
- Build channel-specific POS guidelines, for both consumer and trade, including campaign concept creation, in-store collateral, promotional retail POS, advertising, trade collateral, presentations, retail experiential collateral and any other brand communication as required.
- Own the process from concept to final design including brainstorming, sketching, creating prototypes to the final design and artwork.
- Delivering final artwork packs with required technical/print specifications.
- Managing the print buying agency
- Maintaining and owning the global photography library process to ensure markets have access to current photography.
- Monitoring and analysing POS asset performance for constant improvement.
- Experience working in retail graphics, with a proven portfolio
- Comprehensive experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac literate including, Photoshop, Illustrator and in-Design.
- Inspirational and proactive individual with creative ideas to add to the business
- A good understanding of retailing and creative trends
- Excellent artwork skills for print and being able to spec to final finish
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To contact directly call: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.