Goal Driven Graduate with a passion for food & drink > Recruitment Consultant
Yep, Food & Drink! You’ll get to work alongside leading drinks brands such as Monster Energy, Laurent Perrier and keep up to date with the latest food trends! If you are a foodie, this could be right up your street – For every new client partnership, we get to sample the product! Delish!
We’re looking for a strong communicator able to build rapport with senior individuals, have the drive to succeed and ability to work to deadlines.
Ready to hear more about TAG?
We have two opportunities for the right ‘advocates’ to join our growing FMCG team based out of Manchester No1 Spinningfields! – Post Covid this location is the place to be for bustling city life & after work entertainment!
The Advocate Group provides graduates or sales professionals with tailored training and career development opportunities to help you progress your career at speed!
You’ll work alongside and be mentored by an experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & life skills into action!
Through training & support, we will help you to become a well-rounded recruitment professional, leading to a long term and rewarding career in recruitment.
The role after training
Once you know the business sell & role in more detail, you will start to take on further candidate & client responsibility then transition into growing & managing your own portfolio of clients and recruitment assignments.
As you start to deliver on your assignments, you’ll open up your salary bracket by having opportunity to earn uncapped monthly commission on top of basic salary.
What are the responsibilities?
- Standing out & developing ‘Your Brand’ in a competitive marketplace (social, phone, email).
- Conducting candidate interviews and qualifying them against current live roles.
- Managing both new and existing candidate / business relationships.
- Targeted candidate mapping via LinkedIn, Job Boards & other sources.
- Tailoring candidate CVs to support their application
Is this you?
Are you a recent graduate (or with a few years sales based experience) who is sales driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment. Do you have strong relationship building skills and are you able to work well under pressure?
Recruitment is a very lucrative/ rewarding career, however it can also be tough at times so ability to push yourself and be the best you can be is key to success in the industry!
Our culture is a great balance of professional & fun! We love to look after you!
Outside of a market leading commission structure you’ll have access to;
- Every recruitment ‘tool’ you’ll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image!
- You’ll have tailored training and development opportunities
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations!)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here!)
- A personal wellness pack – Healthy Mind is key!
- And much more
If you’re intrigued, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points! Emma Walsh – Group Operations Manager