Leading Supplier of Supplements/Nutritional Products
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious Operational Leader, looking to take ownership of the production and distribution of leading products within the supplements and nutrition industry! Want to join a business experiencing significant growth and enter a sector which is expanding Y.O.Y, then this is a role and an opportunity for you!
This exciting business, who take pride in delivering a premium product to their diverse portfolio of clients, are currently in the market for a General Manager.
Being the General Manager across production, packaging and WH/Logistics , you will be providing the necessary day to day leadership to ensure the achieving excellence in, and surpassing, the key performance indicators, and budget requirements of the production, packaging and warehouse operation, you will be required at times to be ‘hands on’ especially at busy periods with both inbound and outbound products.
- Creating a strategic plan for the warehouse which complies with and enhances the company business plan.
- Ensuring all operational KPI’s and company requirements are in place, met, tracked, and challenged.
- Managing people, and all aspects of goods in receipting, storage, inventory, picking and despatch.
- Bringing the best out of the team, delegating effectively, motivating them, and getting stuck in.
- Identifying improvement areas and plans, and implementing systems to boost company effectiveness & productivity.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all third-party suppliers, always ensuring smooth delivery of products.
- Keeping costs down and installing a cost awareness mentality across the team.
- Supervising activities to ensure the quality of product is maintained ensuring standards are adhered to at all times.
- Being responsible for adherence to Company SHE (Safety, Health, Environmental) Policies and Procedures
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven track record in delivering a production and logistics operations strategy across an FMCG business, ideally within food.
- Experience of developing and implementing new processes and procedures across a fast paced operation.
- At least 5 years operational management experience working logistics/warehousing or manufacturing/production.
- Experience within an ecommerce and FMCG/ food industry warehouse environment (ideally BRC).
- A strong technical understanding of warehouse and production equipment/machinery.
- An eye for detail, great at controlling costs
- A talented people-person, with great mental capacity for problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural leadership and ability to get the best out of everyone.
- Heaps of ambition and a desire to succeed
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is retained on behalf of the client, so any 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded directly to the AMA Group.