Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location: London or Manchester
Industry: Real Estate
A company built from entrepreneurship and growing to be a huge name in the housing market. Innovation is key to this brand – and the ever-growing nature of the industry is reflected in this company’s future journey.
With a goal of shaking up the social Real Estate and property market combined with a passion for helping and supporting the most vulnerable members of society – It is not hard to see why the business has grown from strength to strength. A strong commercial team, with a meaningful business mission.
With offices in London and Manchester, the company not only works in a booming market, but has the added excitement of being part of the city buzz. Manchester and London are the places to be!
Success is a huge part of the culture too and is pivotal to the upward trajectory that the company is on at the moment. Energetic and bright individuals are fundamental for the evolutionary growth and success of this inventive business.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is a stimulating and complex role for a committed and motivated individual. Joining the finance team, you will be driving the business towards its vision whilst overseeing all operational financial metrics within the Affordable Housing sector.
With focus on conducting financial modelling, reviewing packs, comparing reports and other metrics, but also reliance on emotional intelligence to build relationships with internal and external parties, this role is extremely varied, and there is still room for movement and progression.
- Creating strategic plans, through analysis of financial climate and market trends
- Overseeing and analysing the Affordable Housing appraisals
- Creating detailed financial models, from portfolio analysis and growth strategy support
- Advising and modelling to support with equity and debt capital generation
- Reviewing and improving the current appraisal process
- Assisting the CFO and CEO with negotiation terms (funds and lenders)
- Acquiring valuations from affordable housing valuers
- Investigating database, or similar, to improve speed and flexibility as the portfolio grows
- Leading a team, both inspiring and motivating them
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates…
- Results driven and desire to excel
- Bright, hungry, and committed
- Fast-paced and efficient
- Positive, self-aware, and intelligent attitude
- Excellent skills in: organisation, writing, numbers, analysis
- Meticulous, with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about developing yourself and business knowledge
Who have knowledge in/of:
- Financial controls, analysis and modelling, with excellent commercial awareness
- The boundaries associated with a regulated market, and the creativity to effectively manage these boundaries
- Assessing the most financially efficient methods of conducting business matters
And have the ability to:
- Embrace the work culture and company way of working
- Prioritise excellent performance and high-level client/partner satisfaction
- Be diligent around key operational metrics, as part of overall market analysis
- Work closely with the team, maintaining great teamwork – ensuring strong communication
If you’re looking for a challenging and dynamic role within a highly ambitious and entrepeneurial organisation with strong growth plans for the future, then get in touch!
0151 209 2055