Job Title: Flow Planner – 6 Month FTC
Location: North West London
Hourly Rate: £12 / hour
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual looking for an exciting and varied role within Supply Chain & Operations for a global player and fast-growing FMCG business?
Our client is a global player and a true household name in their industry. With an open and collaborative culture, they value individual develop and inspire every employee to reach their full potential.
They are currently looking to bring on board a proactive and solution-oriented individual to join a welcoming and motivated team as a Flow Planner for the company’s UK based distribution centre. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience within Supply Chain & Operations, with excellent administrative skills and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Excel. With the support of an experienced team around you, you should be able to pick up new ways of working easily and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities as a Flow Planner:
– Manage inventory: waste management, stock control
– Maintain service levels
– Support operational planning and coordination
– Track shipments and communicate to distribution centre
– Support the run up to the organisation’s busiest quarters
– Use SAP and Excel, create reports and communicate with internal stakeholders
– Communicate externally to partner retailers
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, e.g. Sales, Distribution Centre, Customer Services
We are actively recruiting for keen and motivated individuals looking to develop their career in Operations within the FMCG industry.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of extension into a permanent position.
If the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most well-known consumer brands excites you, then please get in touch!