Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Our client is a company built from entrepreneurship and growing to be a huge name in the property/housing market. Innovation is key to this brand – and the ever-growing nature of the industry is reflected in this company’s future journey.
With offices in London and Manchester, the company not only works in a booming market, but has the added excitement of being part of the city buzz. Manchester and London are the places to be!
Culture is key for this business, they work hard but have fun whilst doing it and importantly they class results as more important than time worked.
Success is a huge part of the culture too and is pivotal to the upward trajectory that the company is on at the moment. Energetic and bright individuals are fundamental for the evolutionary growth and success of this inventive business.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is a stimulating and complex role for a committed and motivated individual. Joining the finance team, you will be driving the business towards its vision whilst overseeing all operational financial metrics within the housing sector.
With focus on conducting financial modelling, reviewing packs, compare reports and other information/metrics, but also reliance on emotional intelligence to build relationships with internal and external parties, this role is extremely varied, and there is still room for movement and progression.
● Creating strategic plans, through analysis of financial climate and market trends
● Overseeing and analysing appraisals
● Creating detailed financial models, from portfolio analysis and growth strategy support
● Advising and modelling to support with equity and debt capital generation
● Assisting and driving research, modelling, and development of new opportunities
● Reviewing and improving the current appraisal process
● Assisting the CFO and CEO with negotiation terms (funds and lenders)
● Seeking out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
● Acquiring valuations from housing valuers
● Investigating database, or similar, to improve speed and flexibility as the portfolio grows
● Leading a team, both inspiring and motivating them
● Identifying market sectors to scale the business growth
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates…
● Results driven and desire to excel
● Bright, hungry, and committed
● Fast-paced and efficient
● Positive, self-aware, and intelligent attitude
● Excellent skills in: organisation, writing, numbers, analysis
● Meticulous, with strong attention to detail
● Passionate about developing yourself and business knowledge
Who have experience/knowledge in/of:
● Financial controls, analysis and modelling, with excellent commercial awareness
● The boundaries associated with a regulated market, and the creativity to effectively manage these boundaries
● Assessing the most financially efficient methods of conducting business matters
Who have the ability to:
● Embrace the work culture and company way of working
● Prioritise excellent performance and high-level client/partner satisfaction
● Be diligent around key operational metrics, as part of overall market analysis
● Work closely with the team, maintaining great teamwork – ensuring strong communication
● Work hard within the company to build personal and professional development
If you like the sound of this company, role and think that you would be a great fit… get in touch!
+44 (0) 151 209 2055