Are you an ambitious digital marketer looking to a join an exciting, progressive and ethical company? Are you looking for a fresh challenge where you can help shape online strategy?
This brand new vacancy is a unique opportunity to join a growing FMCG company who are in an exciting period of growth. The business are making a significant impact in a crowded market space and bringing a unique and creative approach to marketing. The company have a diverse range of award winning products and established brands online and instore.
They are now seeking to add an experienced Ecommerce Manager to drive online strategy and help create/identify growth opportunities to build new revenue streams.
As the Ecommerce Manager you will:
- Support the marketing director by managing and developing the digital marketing strategy to drive e-commerce traffic and sales growth across ALL digital channels
- Manage the relationship with the performance marketing agency
- Take a customer centric approach and focus on email marketing, on-site performance (including CRO and product merchandising/new product development)
- Monitor all live projects, making sure that budgeting and timelines are on track, identifying where the challenges lie and working in an agile way to deliver projects through to execution
Ecommerce Managers requirements:
- Educated at degree level
- A passion for brand building with strong attention to detail
- Previous digital marketing experience including acquisition, conversation and retention
- Experience managing a website and leading conversion rate optimisation.
- Experience developing and implementing CRM strategies a major plus
- Experience managing Amazon & other third party retailer a major plus
- Strong commercial acumen
- Flexible approach. Thrives on owning job responsibilities.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.