Do you have experience in e-commerce data analysis? Do you want to be involved in optimising website performance and driving profitable growth in e-commerce sales for one of the most exciting sports nutrition brands? If so, this opportunity could be for you!
- In this role you will have the opportunity to use your e-commerce skills to help the business understand site performance and online customer experience
- You will play an integral role in identifying opportunities and issues in the digital experience using your expertise in analytics
This business is looking for a hard-working individual with FMCG experience, who has a passion for health and well-being, and enjoys working both independently and as part of a team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with data to assess E-Commerce performance, threat, and opportunities
- Monitoring behaviours, identifying opportunities to test & suggest changes from the results
- Conducting User Experience research and identify issues and opportunities in the digital experience for digital propositions
- Conducting analysis, reporting & creating dashboards
- You will have experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- You will have strong experience in Google Analytics, Power BI & A/B testing
- You will have advanced Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills
- You will have strong experience in Advanced Data Analysis skills
- You will have good communication skills