Join TAG! Do you have a passion for E-commerce/Digital Marketing?
Do you love the consumer product sector in general?
Do you like the idea of an office at No1 Spinningfields overlooking the IVY in a luxury office environment as gone are the days of coffee-stained carpets & white walls…
YES YES YES? Then you’ll love this role.
We’re a boutique agency that partners with some of the world’s leading consumer product brands, from chocolate to champagne – from kitchen appliances to world-leading fashion brands and many many more.
Seeing the result of your work appear on the retail platforms that you use, makes it easy to love what you do.
Engagement, accountability, curiosity, and competitiveness are the traits we’re looking for, is this you?
Our FMCG & Consumer Durables divisions are the fastest growing areas at The Advocate Group and as a result, we are looking for experienced Recruiters to step into a fast-paced market with a desire to develop a career path towards leadership.
Our ambitions are to be the search and selection recruiter of choice for our customers while being the most rewarding recruiter to work for as a consultant.
Within this role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and partner with some of the world’s leading brands.
What do we offer?
- A Career Plan from day one with an ever-present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
- In-house training working with groups and individual senior managers.
- Strong basic salaries and uncapped commission with no threshold – you’ll earn on everything you bill.
- A chance to build your own team/division in the near future based on your personal progression only.
- Opportunity to progress your career fast based on YOUR performance: Principal > Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager > Associate Director > Director
- High level of innovative recruitment tools – you can’t expect to be the best without the best tools, Inclusive of Linkedin Recruiter, Video Tech, Client Delivery platforms, full remote access, and much more.
- See our main Hunted profile for more information!
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious and driven recruitment professionals looking to reach managerial / director status.
- High-achiever mindset
- Individuals looking to genuinely partner with their clients to create long term relationships
- Digital recruitment background or Recruiters from another specialist sector who can evidence significant achievement and who want a new challenge/route to success.
For More Information – Get in touch!