The Senior Social Media & Ecomm Manager is an essential and pivotal member of the marketing team. You will work in collaboration and assist the Marketing team in the development and execution of the brand teams digital, social media and ecommerce strategy.
This is an exciting multi-channel digital marketing role, with the opportunity to make a difference to the marketing success across many brands in the health and beauty space, and be involved in supporting all brands digital marketing communications – coordinating social media, ecommerce (owned and Amazon/retailers), plus e-mail marketing, brand websites, and display advertising. You will play a key role in the building of digital plans to drive brand growth and test digital opportunities. It’s a rare opportunity to work in a growing business working across many brands.
You will have exposure to senior management and cross functional teams and will input into digital business initiatives that help drive the growth of the brands and business
What you will do!
- Help shape and develop digital / social and ecommerce capability ( with marketing heads) – ensure we are fit for the future and demonstrate best in class digital activation across all our brands with an agile mindset, cost effectiveness and the objective to drive followers and brand reach.
- Support brand teams in the development and implementation of overall digital marketing plans, leading digital projects as required, contributing to delivering brand targets for the year
- Work with brand teams and agency to build quarterly and monthly social media calendars for brand social posts
- Monitor results of social activity, recording learnings, and making recommendations based on those learnings
- Produce creative assets: static, animated, carousels and videos for brands where an agency is not being used
- Digital native – intimately familiar with leading social media channels
- Creative skills and ability to produce social media creative assets
- Direct-to-consumer ecommerce and pure-play expertise
- Experience across digital marketing channels (e-mail, web, SEM)
- Experience in brand communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Positive can do attitude. Ready to contribute your ideas to the wider business
- Strong team player and capable of working across many cross functional teams
- Ability to create and execute social media posts
- Good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager for posting and results
If the above sounds like something you can add value to an excites you then reach out!