Digital Marketing Executive
FMCG – Food & Beverage
Are you an ambitious Digital Marketer looking to develop your skills working within a global market leading business? Would you like to help shape the digital strategy of well-known brands?
This globally recognised FMCG market leader are looking to execute and champion the importance of e-com within the business. You will bring alive the plans to support well-known and trusted brands. You will be working directly with both the marketing and sales teams to support campaigns, NPD and trend analysis.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will:
- Support with planning and execution of e-com campaigns: working towards independently managing elements of campaigns
- Work directly with tactical e-com marketing agencies to brief, develop and produce artwork in line with campaign deadlines and budget constraints
- Own the relationship with agency: manages all day to day contact; liaise with brand teams and digital teams to plan for NPD, create and upload pack shots and hero images within agreed retailer timelines
- Support the Shopper Marketing team with developing artwork with agencies.
- Create a visual project plan of each campaign in excel
- Conduct e-com intel to review competitor and other interesting activation and prepare a monthly brand and competitor activation report
- Must have 1 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Must of worked in a fast paced FMCG business.
- Minimum 2:1 in any discipline
- Proven track record of creativity, organisation and agility
- Prior experience of working cross functionally
- Driven individual looking to move up in busy, fast paced, high pressured environment.
To apply directly for the Digital Marketing Executive, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.