Demand Planning Manager
South Manchester, Cheshire
FMCG Client with markets into B2B & B2C
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you an ambitious Demand Planning Manager looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and growing organisation?
This globally recognised market leading brand has made a huge impact on their market, often been described as the leader within their field, are looking to recruit a Demand Planning Manager. The role is looking to identify a candidate with considerable demand planning experience within and FMCG sector, who also has experience of developing new demand planning systems. In particular, the ability to be the lead on and S&OP process, across a global supply and customer base, would be highly beneficial.
- Manage the demand for a large SKU portfolio across multiple market streams
- Evaluate and challenge historical demand planning data to ensure a robust planning process
- Work with key stakeholders, including commercial, marketing, NPD, to ensure cross-function support across the demand planning process
- Work with Commercial, Manufacturing and regional Supply Chain to align on inventory, service level parameters and targets, and monitor inventory at warehouses to ensure appropriate levels to support demand plans.
- Create and maintain forecast models for our customers, incorporating business intelligence and demand information gathered from marketing, retailer data, and other sources.
- Drive and S&OP process on a global scale, across both supplier and customer base
Demand Planning Manager Requirements
- Ideally degree qualified, within Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a supply chain role, with considerable experience of demand planning
- Proven track record in managing a global demand planning process
- Ability to manage a customer base from a demand perspective would be beneficial, ideally within a retail environment
- Strong stake holder management skills, specifically across commercial, marketing and NPD
- Strong analytically
- Keen advocate of continuous improvement/ process improvement
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.