North West London
Global Drinks Business
Are you an ambitious Demand Planning Professional looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and growing organisation?
This globally recognised market leading drinks business, who has made a huge impact on the FMCG sector and experienced extraordinary growth over the last decade. Are currently looking to recruit a Demand Planner.
Due to significant market growth, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Demand Planner role for the EMEA structure. The role is looking to identify a candidate with SAP/APO experiences, with finished goods demand planning experience, ideally from an FMCG background.
The Demand Planner role will be responsible for:
- Process, analyse and track forecasts received from distribution partners and bottlers to ensure MRP and supply planning are driven by the latest demand information.
- Regularly check for slow moving and obsolete finished good risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant trends and demand changes to achieve optimum finished goods and kit inventory holding within the network
- Maintain forecast demand within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans
- Build good work relationship with bottlers, distribution partners, commercial and other cross functional team members
- Support the development and implementation of improved forecasting & demand planning software & S&OP process
- 4 + years of the experience in demand planning within FMCG
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to adapt and thrive in an entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency and of responsibility
- Must be a team player and demonstrate successful experience working in a cross functional international team environment
- Perform well under pressure
- Must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have strong understanding of S&OP processes and demand planning factors model
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- SAP APO experience is preferred.
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.