Food and Drinks / Global Blue-Chip
Are you an ambitious Demand Planning Professional, looking to develop your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and growing organisation?
This globally recognised market leading brand has made a huge impact on the FMCG sector and experienced extraordinary growth over the last decade. Their complex supply chain has multiple international manufacturing sites managed by an established supply chain division in the UK.
Due to significant market growth, I am currently supporting this prestigious client in recruiting a new Demand Planner role for the EMEA structure. The role is looking to identify a candidate with SAP and demand planning experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the S&OP process and its compliance improvement through preparing and facilitating demand planning data analysis and relevant meeting review for integrated sales operations plan view Internally and with customers which drive business planning decisions at EMEA allowing by that the delivery of business targets and maximize customer service level alignment
- Manage customer relationships across 25 countries as well as internal stakeholders across Customer Service, Supply Planning, Raw Materials and Commercial
- Analyse customer demand forecasts, lead monthyl reviews on a country by country basis
- Be actively involved in NPD and country launches
- Lead and implement the required demand Planning performance monitoring tools in the system (forecast bias, accuracy, demand variance, business waste reduction…)
- Lead the Planning performance metrics projects and set a standard approach on root cause analysis tool for Inventory Turn, Forecast bias, SLOB level KPI’s
- Lead demand planning System project improvement and change with relevant stakeholders ( BW, APO..) and train on relevant expertise
- Closely work and support other teams on relevant process/system projects for excellence to deliver effectively
- Regularly Identify business process, system opportunities or issues for mitigation plan.
- Proven background in raw materials planning within FMCG industry, ideally within food
- Must be highly competent in SAP and MRP systems
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and present to business leadership
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Good level of MS Office – Excel (e.g. pivots, look ups), Outlook, Word
- Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.