Customer Service Supervisor – German Speaking
Household Goods Manufacturer
Competitive Basic + Package.
Are you an aspirational customer service professional looking to inherit a team and a growing market for this household brand? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth and one which is investing in its supply chain and customer service function to encourage a more customer focussed approach to its “order to cash” cycle?
This exciting Household Goods Business, who take pride in delivering multiple product ranges both in the UK and internationally, have created a new Customer Service Supervisor – German Speaking, to focus on both their German and Austrian markets.
This role will support the transition from a purely operational function to one more strategic, enabling Customer Service (Order Management) to become an integral part of the business strategy. The position will also focus on team building, training, and performance management for their immediate team as well as supporting the Head of Customer Services with recruitment activities and wider departmental initiatives.
To be successful with this position, the candidate must be able to speak fluent German.
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders (submitted via multiple channels, including EDI, on-line portal, CSV upload and manual entry)
- Ensure adherence to customer specific requirements to ensure end to end compliance throughout the order to cash process (in-line with customer manuals) and ensure these are communicated and followed
- Accurate production and supply of all documents related to the supply and/or export of customer orders
- Ensure that all transactions (e.g. orders, returns, credit memo’s) are managed in line with agreed business processes and SLA’s
- Timely response to all enquiries, working to achieve first contact resolution.
- To lead a diverse team of people; fostering a culture of continuous improvement, accountability and service delivery excellence
- Own the customer experience and manage the order lifecycle from initial inquiry to delivery of order
- Oversee the daily activities of the team including order management and customer services
- Ensure service level standards and KPI’s are maintained to a high standard
- Owns results related to the teams timely and accurate production of documentation, completion of transactions, enquiries and query resolution
- Measure and report service metrics through accurate and consistent use of systems and analytics
- Track team performance and suggest improvements to streamline process
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service role (B2B) working with International and retail customers, independents and/or distributors.
- Must be fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Additional languages a benefit but not essential
- Great leadership qualities with a passion for service excellence
- Ability to build and inspire trust
- Excellent capabilities in communication and listening, relationship building and influencing in a diverse and demanding environment
- Undaunted by regular change or operational challenges, able to cut through ambiguity and get to the heart of the matter
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- High attention to detail
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is retained on behalf of the client, so any 3rd party CV’s will be forwarded directly to the AMA Group.