Customer Service Manager
AB World Foods
Competitive Basic + Car Allowance + Package.
Are you an ambitious Customer Service Manager, looking to head up a customer service function across UK and International Markets? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth within the food industry and one which is committed to a customer focussed approach throughout its “order to cash” cycle?
Advocate Group are currently exclusively partnering with AB World Foods, a branded food business famous for flavour; and whilst the organisation have some great brands, their people are what makes them special. ABWF is committed to being a great place to work, grow & develop, and for the right candidate, this is a fantastic role.
As the Customer Service Manager you will constantly strive to improve ways of working and business processes in unlocking the highest levels of service whilst remaining competitive from a cost perspective. This role will be responsible for both the UK and International Customer Service teams it requires a motivational leader to drive team development. As the business continues to grow, the successful individual will need to be able to flex their style to adapt and constantly raise the bar to deliver the Customer Service agenda and support the wider Supply Chain.
- Build and communicate the Customer Service strategy aligned to our commercial
- priorities. The Strategy will be aimed at both servicing UK & International Markets and must include People, Process and Technology and align with key stakeholders.
- To ensure the team’s efficient completion of all orders within the desired timescale, ensuring all shortage issues are communicated (detailing any current or future shortages & resolution date) to customers and relevant commercial contact.
- Ensure the performance of the team is managed, developed and driven through
- effective leadership and stretching objectives in line with the Customer Service strategy.
- Play an active role and ensure a CI culture becomes ‘business as usual’.
- Compilation of period end reports for HoSC and onward presentation to Board Reviews, ensuring key issues are highlighted in period commentary.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven track record in managing customer service functions within a supply chain capacity, ideally within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Great understanding of end to end Supply Chain, with commercial acumen
- Resilience when under pressure
- Experience of leading and developing customer service teams would be beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally
- Encourage and enable a more collaborative and proactive approach with key customers
- Confidence in challenging the status quo
- Continuous improvement mind-set that enables value creation and growth
- Up to date with technology advances and comfortable in applying improved ways of working
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is being handled on a retained and committed basis by The Advocate Group and as such, any 3rd party applications will be forwarded directly to the Advocate Group.