Customer Relationships Manager
Leading Drinks Business
Competitive Basic + Package
Are you a motivated customer relationship manager looking to expand your skills working alongside industry leading professionals in a collaborative, positive and well established organisation?
currently working with a huge drinks business which is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities It has a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. The Group’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building and external growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses.
The Customer Relations Specialist is responsible for processing orders, responding to customer enquiries, resolves customer complaints and communicating information accordingly using the appropriate channels. They are also the point of contact for daily operational issues with London City Bond, production plants and third party logistics.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
• Responsible for taking customer orders from Commercial and other internal teams
• Manage the full order cycle from initial order, delivery and invoice
• Managing sample and staff order requests in a timely manner
• Monitor and update customer master data files to ensure all information is recorded accurately
• Point of contact to manage daily orders and operations with production plants and third party logistics providors
• Manage and ensure successful completion of specfic requests outside of standard deliveries
• Collaborate with Commercial and Marketing teams on specific orders to ensure on-time delivery with customers
• Regular contact with Finance team, specifically Accounting, to review potential credit issues with customers
• Reports to Logistics & Customer Service Manager UK and Benelux
• Production plants
• Planning hub and transport team in Sesto San Giovanni
• Demand planning team
• Commercial team
• Finance team
• Human Resources team
• London City Bond and thrid party logistics providors
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 2 years expereince of customer service and logistics in any industry, experience in drinks industry preferred
• Manage complex data and able to provide detailed analysis to draw insights on the data
• Time management and prioritisation
• Ability to deliver creative solutions when problems arise
• Detailed orientated
• Forward looking, focussed on continous improvements and effectiveness
• Proficient in SAP (order/invoicing flows)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.